httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jorge Schrauwen" <jorge.schrau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Win x64 build targets?
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 19:08:50 GMT
Scratch that... there i had that removed allready!
Seems to be __imp_apr link errors. Strange though since i started out with 2
exact copies of the httpd, and module source tree and compile one for x86
platform for which everything works fine and one for the x64 which works
accept mod_security.

Ah well wrowe warned me it was buggy at best :)

--
~Jorge