httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: board report due on Monday
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2006 18:24:23 GMT
On Nov 12, 2006, at 12:50 AM, Paul Querna wrote:

> Roy T. Fielding wrote:
>> The server project is currently responsible for
>>   HTTP Server PMC
>>      |-- httpd
>>      |     |-- 1.3.x           (active, several committers)
>
> Thats a joke, right?

Nope, it is actively maintained and does releases.  If someone were to
make a dumb commit, I'll bet six people will notice and veto within a
day or so.  I am happy to use a different adjective for maintained but
not expected to change much.

> FWIW, mod_mbox, which you listed as dormant, has had more commits
> in the last 6 months than the 1.3.x branch.

BFD, when was the last time people reviewed them?  When did it release?
I am more than happy to change the status when the status changes.

....Roy