httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fee" <paul...@operamail.com>
Subject Re: De-Chunking
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 11:02:11 GMT

I would almost expect that if a module's filter is of the appropriate type then is will not
see the underlying representation (e.g. chunked or not).  However that impression may be due
to me usually working with output filter.  The same may not be the same for input from the
client.

Also, Apache 2.2 mod_proxy has a feature to dechunk request bodies, see:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_proxy.html#request-bodies

It sounds like your on a web server rather than a proxy, but the mod_proxy implementation
may provide you with some clues.

Hope that helps,
Paul