httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Javier Sagrera" <sagr...@lycos.com>
Subject Re: Clarification on how check_user_id hook works
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 12:39:56 GMT
So, i can write my modules, based on modules that i know will have a
"conflict" with mine using the "if ..."
but that is a little limited, i just find strange that you dont have control
of the order in which the functions are call,
And even more strange, that the inclusion of a function registered with
FIRST, will change the order too.

Javier