httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Javier Sagrera" <sagr...@lycos.com>
Subject Re: Clarification on how check_user_id hook works
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 08:33:06 GMT
Thanks for the reply,

So basically, you have no control what so ever of when the function will be
called if you
register it with MIDDLE? You need to rely on other functions to return a
DECLINED?

I can't see that using the 2nd and 3rd argument would be a proper solution,
then you will need to write
you module based in what other module you have loaded in your apache which
doesnt look quite good idea to me.

And sill, if mod_auth is registered with MIDDLE too (as per source code),
why is this one not executed after the FIRST
,why it changes order when there is a FIRST in the chain?

I still see the behaivour a little 'strange'

Cheers,
Javier