httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, VF EITO <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r467655 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES docs/manual/mod/mod_cache.xml modules/cache/mod_cache.c modules/cache/mod_cache.h
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:53:22 GMT

+1 on this. Creating brigades over and over again consumes memory that
is only freed once the request pool gets cleared. So if we create a lot
of brigades we have a temporary memory leak here.
AFAIK the (data only?) memory allocated by buckets is freed immediately when they get destroyed.

Regards

Rüdiger