httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, VF EITO <>
Subject AW: mod_deflate and flush?
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 06:05:47 GMT

I know. There are some patches to fix that. These are proposed for backport to 2.2.x:

    * mod_deflate: Rework inflate output and deflate output filter to fix
      several issues: Incorrect handling of flush buckets, potential memory
      leaks, excessive memory usage in inflate output filter for large
      compressed content
        PR: 39854
      Trunk version of patch:
        Changes on deflate output filter:

        Changes on inflate output filter:

        Changlog entry:

      2.2.x version of patch:
        Trunk versions work. For convenience of review I merged the patches
        for the deflate output filter and the inflate output filter:
          Changes on deflate output filter:
            Merged subversion comments:
          Changes on inflate output filter:
            Merged subversion comments:
        The patch for the inflate output filter requires the patch for the
        deflate output filter.

Keep in mind that is currently down. I would appreciate if
you could test the patches and report back here.

View raw message