httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: mod_cache summary and plan
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2006 19:26:28 GMT
Davi Arnaut wrote:

>> You are not going to bully anybody on this list into accepting any
>> patch, it's not how this project works.
>
> I'm not bulling anyone. This is not a personal attack, it was a public
> calling for you to "adjust" the process.

Let's not fool ourselves, it was a personal attack.

Bullying me is not going to force me to "adjust" the Apache process that
has been in place on this project since I joined it 8 years ago. That
process is not mine to change, and the sooner you realise that the
better for us all.

 > I will let this thread die now, which was created to gather
 > a consensus but failed miserably. I just hope our minor
 > disagreements won't interfere with us working on mod_cache in
 > the future. I will repeat again, I'm not attacking you. I was
 > pursing what I thought was better for mod_cache.

mod_cache doesn't get better when the maintainers get fed up by the
constant barrage of your abuse and give it up as a bad idea. To declare