httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r451582 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/mod_proxy.h
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 16:42:49 GMT
Paul Querna wrote:
> Mladen Turk wrote:

>>> Sorry for nitpicking, but I am still missing the minor bump.
>>>

>> There was no 2.3 releases, so no need for version bump.
>
> We should still maintain the MMN on trunk.  Some people do actually use
> trunk....

But the trunk is usually build as is with all custom modules.
What's the point of it if we need to preserve backward compatibility.
(For what version, SVN head from DD/MM/YYYY or what).
When the first version gets tagged from trunk, then we can have a MMN.
Until then, the trunk itself is the version.

Well, that is my understanding.

Regards,
Mladen.