httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: AW: mod_deflate and flush?
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:25:26 GMT
On Wednesday 25 October 2006 07:05, Plüm, Rüdiger, VF EITO wrote:

> > mod_deflate breaks that. I know the issue from ssh already.

Yep.  And Paul's reply refers only to /trunk/, not to released versions.

> I know. There are some patches to fix that. These are proposed for backport
> to 2.2.x:

I've tried to review this, but find it too complex for static review,
and for the same reason I don't want to +1 it on a quick-test.
So unless we have two more folks with an extra braincell, this is going
to need extensive testing to get the +1s it needs for backport.

> Keep in mind that people.apache.org is currently down. I would appreciate
> if you could test the patches and report back here.

+1 to that.  A report describing testcases and results in detail could
help with getting it backported.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/