httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, VF EITO <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r442758 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/generators: mod_cgi.c mod_cgid.c
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:20:57 GMT

I guess by %c you mean what is now %X in, mod_log_config, right?
As said previously it seems to make sense to me to log a 408 when we know that
a timeout caused this trouble. Honestly I currently do not know how we can notice
this (maybe the return value from the filter can be examined).

Regards

Rüdiger