httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: AuthProviderAlias and mod_authn_file
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 12:54:51 GMT
This went first to users@, but it appears that the auth-fu isn't
strong there right now. ;-)

I was hoping that someone (Brad?) might be able to assist me with
this. I was trying to come up with a non-LDAP example for the
documentation, since this seems a really useful feature that should
be accessible to folks that don't use LDAP. But so far no joy.

Begin forwarded message:

--
They went to sea in a sieve, they did
In a sieve they went to see