httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <>
Subject Re: Randy Kobe's win32 apxs tool
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 08:55:01 GMT
My concern was more the link (for convenience's sake) than the hosting,
per se.   If I'm downloading a win32 copy of httpd (either source or
binary) and I'm going to want to install some other add-ons (say,
apreq), it's annoying to have to go to to mod_perl's project site to
find the link to apxs from there...

The files themselves are already on all ASF download mirrors.

Steffen wrote:
> I am hosting it too at ,
> see at the bottom af the page.
> Steffen