httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: mod_cache responsibilities vs mod_xxx_cache provider responsibilities
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 08:08:16 GMT
This looks familiar.  I seem to remembering seeing patches for this a
few months back.   Were they not committed to trunk?  If not, is there
any reason why not?  I'd hate to spend serious time making modifications
only to have to redo the work when this (pretty major) patchset gets
committed...

  Issac