httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject [Results] [Vote] create modules-dev@httpd.apache.org?
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 17:09:25 GMT
> Adopt modules-dev@httpd.apache.org, seeded from apache-modules@covalent.net
> current subscribers, for module authors to use for peer developer support?
> (API 'users', essentially.)

The vote to create...
   +1  pquerna, wrowe, slive, fielding, jim, bnicholes, rpluem, niq, pgollucci,
graham, kess, erikabele, sctemme, stoddard
 +/-0  none
   -1  none

So I'm proceeding to queue up this request and update the page lists.xml.
Moderators who stepped up are mads and pgollucci.

But the vote to seed...
   +1  wrowe...
 +/-0  rpluem, niq
   -1  fielding, jim, kess, erikabele, sctemme, stoddard

definitely doesn't pass, so we will start fresh with an invitation to the old
list participants, and a pointer to the old list archives on MARC for research.

Bill