httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joachim Zobel <jzo...@heute-morgen.de>
Subject Re: There should be a filter spec
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 19:17:25 GMT
Am Donnerstag, den 01.06.2006, 16:36 +0200 schrieb Plüm, Rüdiger, VF
EITO:
> As far as I remember there had been also a discussion on who "owns" a brigade.
> So who has to call / should not call apr_brigade_destroy / apr_brigade_cleanup
> in the filter chain. I think rules for this would be also useful.

I have started writing down my findings on the apache filter
architecture. A section on brigade ownership is included.

http://www.heute-morgen.de/modules/doc/well_behaved_filters.html

A review for correctness would be helpful. Since I am not a native
english speaker any improvements in language and expression are welcome.

Sincerely,
Joachim