httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: load balancer and http(s) sticky sessions
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:41:29 GMT

On Sep 15, 2006, at 12:29 AM, Plüm, Rüdiger, VF EITO wrote:

> [...]

Same as when the LB session ID comes in as a cookie? The pathinfo
would contain the same or similar information as the cookie and be
used for the same purpose. I don't know if we want to put explicit
route information in the tag in the way we do now (cookievalue.route)
or keep that state on the server, but the result would be the same.

What happens today when a request arrives with cookie value.tomcat1
and tomcat1 is out of commission? It gets routed to tomcat2, right?

S.