httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Christophe Jaillet" <christophe.jail...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Erroneous link in STATUS file ?
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:10:00 GMT
I think that there is a mistake in a link given in the weekly posted STATUS
mail (which apparently comes from the source tree)

In the section :
RELEASE NON-SHOWSTOPPERS BUT WOULD BE REAL NICE TO WRAP THESE UP:,

I think that the first link should target :
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&product=Apache+httpd-2&keywords=PatchAvailable

(the difference is product=Apache+httpd-2 instead of
product=Apache+httpd-2.0)

The link in the post gives no result, whereas this one hits 118.
Below you can find a short version of this file with the erroneous link.

Christophe Jaillet

http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&product=Apache+httpd-2.0&keywords=PatchAvailable