httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Fenlason, Josh" <jfenla...@ptc.com>
Subject RE: Apache with SSL Problem
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 19:29:21 GMT
I just recently discovered, as you already knew, that the MSVC++
Redistributable will resolve my issue.  That's nice because it's a small
download, but it's still something I would like to avoid if at all
possible.
I've built everything with VC 2005, httpd-2.0.59 and OpenSSL0.9.8b.
Thanks for the feedback.
,
Josh.

________________________________

	From: Steffen [mailto:info@apachelounge.com]
	Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 2:17 PM
	To: dev@httpd.apache.org
	Subject: Re: Apache with SSL Problem

	Mostly you get an error in the Windows event viewer with this
kind of issues.

	See the install  instructions in my distribution at
http://www.apachelounge.com/download . I have only reports that this SSL
2.2.3 distribution is working fine on eg. XP and 2003 with or without
.Net 2.0 installed. I build the same way also 2.0.59, and that is also
working fine.

	You can contact me OL.

	Btw.
	When you build openssl also with VC2005, then use OpenSSL/0.9.8b
+ , then the needed manifest files are included in the OpenSSL dll's and
.exec.

	Steffen