httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r427172 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES modules/proxy/mod_proxy.c
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 21:42:39 GMT

On 08/01/2006 01:48 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> =?iso-8859-1?Q?Pl=FCm=2C_R=FCdiger=2C_VF_EITO?= wrote:
>

>>>-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
>>>Von: Ruediger Pluem=20
>>>=20
>>>BTW: Don't we need to reset checked_standby and=20
>>>checking_standby to zero in
>>>     the outer while loop?
>>
>>What about this? I guess we don't enter the inner while loop a second =
>>time
>>because checked_standby > 0 once we have checked for the standby workers
>>during the first time.
>>

> That's right. We are guaranteed to go through the full list as least
> once, and it's during that time that we determine what the
> max lbset was/is.

Thats correct, but we start the second iteration of the while loop with
checked_standby and checking_standby set to the values of the first iteration.
This seems wrong to me. I think they both should be zero before *each* start
of the inner while loop. If checked_standby is not zero we do not even enter
the inner while loop.

Regards

RĂ¼diger