httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-frederic Clere <jfcl...@gmail.com>
Subject httpd-proxy-scoreboard
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 09:46:33 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to get the slotmem persistent (because for the moment it
didn't persist even a graceful restart).
So I have a question:
- Is there a way to have a pool in a module that will only be cleaned up
when httpd stops?

Anyway I would like to have an option to have the slotmem persistent
over restart of httpd or machine.
In the proxy_health_checher a part of the slot mem is configuration
information, that part only needs to be restored from the saved
information only if the httpd.conf has not been changed.

For the moment I will write the slot mems on disk and restore them.
Probably that has to be configurable: like restoring always, only if
configuration hasn't changed etc.

Any comments?

Cheers

Jean-Frederic