httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Weigelt <weig...@metux.de>
Subject Re: How to detect the mpm used via apxs?
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:41:17 GMT
* Mladen Turk <mturk@apache.org> wrote:

Hi,

> Anyone knows how to detect the mpm used so that
> module can be build with/without threading code
> depending if the mpm is prefork or any other threaded
> one like worker by using apxs?

are you shure you really want to know the mpm name instead of
just a flag which tells you if threading is available ?

> The only way I can imagine is to parse the stdout from
> httpd, but IMHO something like
> apxs -q MPM should do the trick like it does for CFLAGS
> or INCLUDES.

Actually, I don't like the whole apxs script at all. Why not just
install an extra .pc file for each installed module, also for
the MPM's ?

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT service

  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     contact@metux.de