httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <>
Subject Re: mod_define ported to httpd 2.0/2.2
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:50:00 GMT
On Friday 25 August 2006 13:05, Rainer Jung wrote:

> I ported mod_define to Apache httpd 2.0 and 2.2.

> I asked Ralf, and we would like to make it available under the ASL 2.0.

That's your choice, of course.  I expect some users will appreciate it.

> Is there a chance to include it into the httpd distribution? Any ideas
> about a better home? If there is interest in it, I would place code and
> docs on

Why not put it there now, so we can take a look?  Incorporating it
into the httpd distribution might be of interest, but I think we'd need
more information to judge that.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]  - twice on that page.

References to EAPI show it to be from Apache 1.  And I don't see
any links to documentation or source.

Nick Kew

View raw message