httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Snow <jsno...@gatesec.net>
Subject Re: High CPU utilization on using Apache as a reverse proxy
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2006 00:55:04 GMT

Pradeep,

HP-UX will not be affected by the SSL card issue as it was SUN hardware/driver
issue that caused the CPU to spin. I would upgrade to the latest apache
version 2.2.3 to eliminate any bugs that may have already been fixed. There
were a couple of ssl related ones fixed in 2.0.56 for mod_proxy_http and
mod_ssl.

Regards,
Jon