httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Colm MacCarthaigh <>
Subject Re: [Vote] product name - for shipping versions
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 21:25:54 GMT
On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 12:26:23PM -0700, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Pretty darned quiet - either "it's summer" or nobody feels like
> joining the fray when Roy and Will go at it?

Well, Paul's talk in San Diego got me thinking. We're not really "just"
about HTTP any more, it's a misnomer. We're about delivering information
using many different protocols accross the internet. I don't know,
something like Internet Information Server just seems more appropriate

Colm MacCárthaigh                        Public Key:

View raw message