httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guy Hulbert <gwhulb...@eol.ca>
Subject Documentation
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2006 12:46:50 GMT
Hi all.

I am getting a little more serious about working on the perchild mpm.

Before I start, I would like some documentation at the level of the
example below but with a more global perspective.

If none exists, then I will put something together.

I understand there are lists for apr and for documentation and there are
also some books available.  Are any of these sources likely to be
relevent or is what I'm looking for strictly confined to comments in the
code ?

Any pointers would be welcome.  If there is no web page that summarizes
this perhaps I will start on that.

tqvm

--gh

On Sat, 2006-26-08 at 14:29 +0200, Joachim Zobel wrote:
<snip>

> I just found the header (in 2.2.2) for ap_pass_brigade says:
>
>  Pass the current bucket brigade down to the next filter on the filter
>  stack.  The filter returns an apr_status_t value.  If the bottom-most
>  filter doesn't write to the network, then ::AP_NOBODY_WROTE is
>  returned.
>
> IMHO it is a bug if software does not behave as documented. How do we
<snip>