httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Golubev <an...@engec.ru>
Subject Re[2]: apache 2.2 crashes at the start time in mod_dbd.c then preparing AuthDBDUserPWQuery
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2006 14:47:51 GMT
Hello Nick,

> No, you just cut too much before posting.

Actually, I'm not. It was the full working minimal httpd.conf, which I
cleaned up from unrelated options in order to proof myself with exact
problem source. Other values are optional defaults.

> What happens when you apply the (second) patch I posted?

It was a crash in apr_hashfunc_default() with char_key-0x0.
You probably haven't seen the backtrace just few lines below the
sentence you cited. It definitely came to the list, since I received a
my post back from it in the same form as I sent.

I'm a bit upset with this miscommunication. Should I send you traces
privately?

Anton Golubev
ENGECON
St. Petersburg