httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: [TALLY] Release mod_aspdotnet build 2004?
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 15:54:28 GMT
On 7/19/06, Luis Fco. Ramirez Daza Glez <luisfco_w@yahoo.com.mx> wrote:
> How people that just use the mod_aspnet module can contribute or vote, to
> make the mod_aspnet project continue?

mod_aspdotnet can and is encouraged to find a home outside of the ASF.
 There are plenty of other places out there that will host open-source
projects for free.  The issues with it being here in the ASF is that
we require demonstrable community oversight over the code and that
wasn't happening.  Therefore, the code can be imported elsewhere as
long as our license terms are respected.  If a fork wants to take the
mod_aspdotnet name as well, we can pursue what needs to happen.  --
justin