httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-frederic Clere <jfcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r426604 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/httpd-proxy-scoreboard: modules/proxy/ support/
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 17:55:21 GMT
Hi,

I have committed the code to get comments on some points:
- Does it make sense to include from support objects from modules/proxy?
- Does the mod_proxy_health_checker is the right to do? - I mean: one
part is storing the worker information to use it in an external process
and the other is the health check of a worker, should  the module be cut
in 2 pieces? -
- Any other comments?

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

jfclere@apache.org wrote:

>Author: jfclere
>Date: Fri Jul 28 09:33:58 2006
>New Revision: 426604

>Log:
>First try to put togother an external health checker for mod_proxy.
>
>Added:
>    httpd/httpd/branches/httpd-proxy-scoreboard/modules/proxy/health_checker_util.c
>    httpd/httpd/branches/httpd-proxy-scoreboard/modules/proxy/mod_proxy_health_checker.c
>    httpd/httpd/branches/httpd-proxy-scoreboard/modules/proxy/mod_proxy_health_checker.h
>    httpd/httpd/branches/httpd-proxy-scoreboard/support/proxymonitor.c
>Modified:
>    httpd/httpd/branches/httpd-proxy-scoreboard/modules/proxy/config.m4
>    httpd/httpd/branches/httpd-proxy-scoreboard/modules/proxy/mod_proxy.c
>    httpd/httpd/branches/httpd-proxy-scoreboard/modules/proxy/mod_proxy.h
>    httpd/httpd/branches/httpd-proxy-scoreboard/modules/proxy/proxy_util.c
>    httpd/httpd/branches/httpd-proxy-scoreboard/support/Makefile.in