httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-frederic Clere <jfcl...@gmail.com>
Subject httpd-proxy-scoreboard
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:11:44 GMT
Hi,

I have started to write a "generic" health-checker for mod_proxy. I
would like to change the macro PROXY_WORKER_IS_USABLE() to a routine in
proxy_util.c.

Comments?

Another problem I have is to decide the max size of the slot mem for the
worker: proxy_lb_workers() only gives the right value after parsing the
configuration file (in the post-config()) but the logic creates the
workers while parsing the configuration file.

What to do? Create the slot mem with a fixed value (like 128: that is
what I have done in my prototype)? Create the slot mem in plain memory
and do the create of the "real" slot mem and create the workers in the
post-config()?

Cheers

Jean-Frederoc