httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: newbie: apr-iconv questions
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2006 10:33:15 GMT
I think I answered both of these on my own.  For the sake of people
googling this:

After nosing around a bit more, I came across the well-named (IF you
know that it's what you're looking for!) apr_xlate.h (in
apr-util/xlate), which it seems does the job of abstracting the
underlying iconv implementation, if it exists.

  Issac