httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject newbie: apr-iconv questions
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:22:21 GMT
Hi list,
  I'm working on a module for httpd 2.2 and want to include iconv
support.  I had 2 questions on the subject:

1) On platforms where APU_HAVE_ICONV what is the recommended practice
for using iconv?  System's or APR's (with pool support)?  Is APR's
version even an option in such a case (as I notice it doesn't seem to
get built in a vanilla build of httpd)?

2) On the Win32 platform, the binary distributions have apr-iconv
bundled.  I see the DLL + .so charset libraries.  I see the
libapriconv.lib/.exp files.  Where are apr_iconv.h and api_version.h?

Thanks,
  Issac