httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Akins <brian.ak...@turner.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r423444 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/httpd-proxy-scoreboard/modules/mem: ./ Makefile.in config5.m4 mod_plainmem.c mod_scoreboard.c mod_sharedmem.c slotmem.h
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:46:20 GMT
Ruediger Pluem wrote:

>  > +static apr_status_t ap_slotmem_create(ap_slotmem_t **new, const char
> *name, apr_size_t item_size, int item_num, apr_pool_t *pool)

In my thought of a "slotmem" or "scoreboard" item_num is "max threads *
max procs" just like the "normal" scoreboard. Or has this morphed into
something completely different?  I can see uses for this type as well.
Would be nice to have a function somewhere to get the current
connections "scoreboard slot" perhaps...

--
Brian Akins
Chief Operations Engineer