httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.0.x
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:07:18 GMT
> On 07/19/2006 10:25 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>>> Ruediger Pluem wrote:

>>> Which case exactly do you have in mind?
>>

>> I have to investigate which modules can cause redirects similar to
>> mod_dir's
>> internal redirect, but the gist is <Directory /webcontent>, user accesses
>> /one/document.html, user is served /two/document.html from a redirect,
>> where
>> document.html in /webcontent/two/ is our evil symlink.
>>
>> Just to be sure that we are on the same page:

As I have not heard any further comments and the tests submitted by Kanagasabai
are passed I committed the patch to trunk (r423886). Please find attached
the flavours of this patch for 2.0.58 and 2.2.2.
Please let me know if you think that I should place them into the patches
directory for 2.0.58 / 2.2.2.

Regards

RĂ¼diger