httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Kanagasabai Sriskanthaverl <s...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: 2.0.x
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 05:05:00 GMT

I have attached a perl test script to validate this bug. This is what u
have to do..

* copy the attached tar file test_symlink.tar.gz to
./httpd-test/perl-framework/

* untar it, make and run t/TEST

*run "t/TEST -verbose t/apache/sym_link.t" to run the required test only
in verbose mode.

All test cases have to be passed with the desired apache functionality.
but due to the bug in concern, test 2 is 'not ok'.

sample output(with the bug..)

ok 1
# testing : calling url of a directory, where symlinks are not allowed
and index.html is a symbolic link.
# expected: 403
# received: 200
not ok 2
# Failed test 2 in t/apache/sym_link.t at line 14
# testing : calling the url of a symlink 'index.html' in a dir where
symlinks are not allowed
# expected: 403
# received: 403
ok 3
# testing : calling url of a directory, where symlinks are allowed and
index.html is a symbolic link.
# expected: 200
# received: 200
ok 4
# testing : calling url of a symlink 'index.html' in a dir where
symlinks are allowed.
# expected: 200
# received: 200
ok 5
FAILED test 2
        Failed 1/5 tests, 80.00% okay
Failed Test         Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
- -
-
t/apache/sym_link.t                5    1  20.00%  2

Regards
Sris