httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <>
Subject Re: 2.2.3
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:31:46 GMT
I personally would assume 2.2.3 is unrelated to stuff in trunk.

I assume there must be a backlog of tweaks and fixes for 2.2.x by this
point, however -- or was 2.2.2 /that/ good.

It would be really good to get bug #40051
<> resolved.
This makes use of AuthnProviderAlias really painful -- as you have to
keep sorting the aliases until nothing crashes!

It would also be nice to see some of the mod_jk improvements merged into
mod_proxy_ajp, but that's not going to happen overnight.

Jess Holle

William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Eli Marmor wrote:
>> Hi,
>> 3 months have passed since the last release; Is 2.2.3 expected soon?
>> Thanks to your great efforts, there are exciting new features in the
>> trunk, and it would be great to bring them to the masses...
> FYI - 2.2.3 doesn't have alot to do with the cool stuff in trunk; for
> most
> of those you will be keeping your eyes peeled for 2.4.0 (and a 2.3.0
> alpha
> even before that.)

View raw message