httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.2.2 + CGI -> Child Exit?!?
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 17:41:57 GMT
A little more troubleshooting shows that this is likely not an issue
with the particular CGI in question.

I say this because the issue goes away when we reorder several of our
conf files.  Even if this is our error, a child death without any
warning or debug output due to a conf file ordering issue seems like a
serious bug!

We'll do more troubleshooting and hopefully narrow down to what the
issue is, but these are not terribly complex conf files overall.  The
CGI conf file does a bit of ScriptAlias, Alias, Directory,
AuthnProviderAlias, AuthLDAPURL, usage.  The other conf files (those
whose inclusion prior to the CGI conf file causes the issue) contain
similar things except no ScriptAlias usage plus Location and some
mod_rewrite usage.

--
Jess Holle