httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: IPV6 enabled on supplied Windows 32 binary?
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:47:15 GMT
So what's the story with IPv6 on Windows?

Are there some versions of Windows which always support it, but the
headers we use for Windows don't detect this at build time?

Or...?

We bundle our own Apache builds for a number of Windows OS levels and
have customers who really want IPv6...  I don't want to break anything
for the rest of the customers, though.

--
Jess Holle