httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "James Park (pencil_ethics)" <pencileth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release mod_aspdotnet build 2004?
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:14:54 GMT
Binary looks good on 2.0.58 - runs Windows Server Update Services with
zero problems. Because I'm roughly 10000 km from my test machine (and
will remain so until July 27), I haven't gotten around to testing it on
2.2.2, but I believe there will be no problems on 2.2.x. Can't compile
source either, owing to the fact that I do not have VS.NET 2002
installed on this machine. I give this build my non-binding +1.

To everyone out there, especially the PMC: _please_ don't let
mod_aspdotnet die out so easily... mod_aspdotnet is the only hope for
Windows users who despise IIS but do need ASP.NET. :( Throw in your
votes before 7/17 and make the effort to save this module from its Doomsday.