httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-frederic Clere <jfcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Additing a storage for the shared information of the worker in mod_proxy
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:24:47 GMT
Hi,

I am still trying to replace the scoreboard by shared memory to store
the shared information of the workers, I am now thinking to get this by
adding modules like the "prototype" I have enclosed (that is a patch
against trunk).

Does this look to be the right way to go? Or has someone a better idea?
I am also thinking in using #defines so that the whole thing could be
optional (defaulting to actual code).

BTW: The mod_proxy_store_score.c is just to tell: The very first
mod_proxy_storage module I want to write will use... the scoreboard as
common area ;-)

Cheers

Jean-Frederic