httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release mod_aspdotnet build 2004?
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:15:27 GMT
Ping to the committee and interested users;

vote began early on 7/7 and will close early on 7/17.  Three +1's of the PMC
are required to release this software, with more +'s than -'s.  Other voters
are welcome to chime in with advisory votes to help the PMC.

On 7/17 the software will be released, or this software will be ejected from
the httpd PMC and the module officially shuttered.  This is just your friendly
midpoint reminder.

And after my own review (which I don't until after rolling it), +1 for release.

Bill