httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Testing mod_isapi r416293 on Apache 2.0/2.2
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 03:32:39 GMT
If anyone would like to help Matt and I determine that our recent
patches address all known issues, the file

includes the binary (and debugging .pdb) to be copied into
the installed apache2.0 or the apache2.2 directory.  It also includes
sources (apache2.2's identical to trunk, apache 2.0's includes the addition
of a brigade_insert_file() function to resolve the missing feature of
apr-util-0.9), used to compile these.  They are companions to 2.0.58 or 2.2.2
so if you try testing earlier point releases you might have issues, the very
latest release + this module are recommended for testing.

Please post your testing feedback to  Your feedback would
be appreciated.

View raw message