httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jorge Schrauwen" <jorge.schrau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: product name
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 21:59:48 GMT
Let me sugest:

:: Nahche ::
Nahche (Na-ai-che, `mischievous,' `meddlesome.'-George Wrattan). An
Apache warrior, a member of the Chiricahua band. He is the second son
of the celebrated Cochise, and as hereditary chief succeeded his elder
brother, Tazi, on the death of the latter. His mother was a daughter
of the notorious Mangas Coloradas.

why:
1) looks vagly like Apache ;)
2) has a link to Apache Indians