httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jorge Schrauwen" <jorge.schrau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: proxy balancer backports for 2.2.3
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:21:57 GMT
On 7/24/06, William A. Rowe, Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> All of this sounds great!  But I'm planning to T&R by Wednesday, it's
> just been way too long since we've had a release.  Pathetic really :)

T&R = Tag and release right?

Same voting rules apply? no member input is welcome but votes don't count?

Hopefully we can get one of these released every 3-6 weeks instead of
> every 3-6 months, and there shouldn't be much wait for users to get
> the new balancer options in their hands.  We can't even get a normal
> httpd release into users' hands very often, never mind interesting
> subprojects ;-)

Actually 2.2.2 was such a great release, If all 2.2 releases could be like
that that would be very sweet.
If it aint broken or exploidable don't patch it... unless there is a huge
huge list of new features and small non important fixes afcource.

--
~Jorge