httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Luis Fco. Ramirez Daza Glez" <luisfc...@yahoo.com.mx>
Subject RE: [TALLY] Release mod_aspdotnet build 2004?
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 15:47:10 GMT
Hi to all

I'm concernd about the mod_aspnet project.

We use it a lot, even in production environments.
But I know nothing about HTTP server programming, a know ASP.NET.

How could we contribute to the project. We Test it, we use it, but we hardly
can do anything more.

So my question is:

How people that just use the mod_aspnet module can contribute or vote, to
make the mod_aspnet project continue?

Kind regards
Luis F. Ramirez

PMC.