httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Lai Yiu Fai <ccyf...@ust.hk>
Subject Re: Simple API for HTTP GET?
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 02:45:49 GMT
Hi,

I have asked similar question before and looking for solution sticked with
Apache 2.x codebase only.  Some replied to take a look at mod_proxy_http and
mod_include module as they do the exact thing.  However, it is complicated
and hard to understand up to my knowledge about Apache internal.

I agree that these HTTP/HTTPS GET API are common in module writing and
should provide handy APIs for module developer.  It should be glad if
someone can give more details about the solution.

-Fai