httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guy Hulbert <gwhulb...@eol.ca>
Subject Re: urgent need ur help!!
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 21:20:15 GMT
Sridevi.

This is entirely the wrong place to post this.

This is what you want:

http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html

Here is the central page which describes which lists to use:

http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html

If you speak better German than English, there is a German version of
the users list (corresponding to the first link above):

http://httpd.apache.org/usersdelist.html

--
--gh