httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, VF EITO <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject Re: AW: restructuring mod_ssl as an overlay
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 13:39:31 GMT

And they would be a target hard to hit. US export controls are one fixed
(complex) issue, but trying to deliver packages (whether source or binary) that
do not violate laws in (almost) all contries over the world seems undoable to me.
Apart from this I do not think that this should be our task.

Regards

Rüdiger