httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Fenlason, Josh" <jfenla...@ptc.com>
Subject RE: Authentication Bug? (Patch?)
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 17:59:01 GMT
I'm building with iPlanet (v 5.08) on Unix and the Microsoft LDAP SDK on
Windows.  iPlanet is listed as a working SDK and 5.08 is the latest that
I know of.  What about including my patch if the LDAP library doesn't
support LDAP_SECURITY_ERROR?  If LDAP_SECURITY_ERROR isn't defined, then
include my patch.  Thanks.
,
Josh.