httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cheenu <che...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: mod_proxy_balancer/mod_proxy_ajp TODO
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:57:46 GMT
I have had a need  for this functionality in one application or other for a
while now and have been researching various means of acheiving it without
actually coding.

mod_backhand (www.backhand.org) which seems to be an abandoned project was
very promising a few years back.
I think, section 3.3 of
http://www.backhand.org/ApacheCon2001/US/backhand_course_notes.pdf was some
attempt in the past in this direction.

Just wanted to put in this casual note.

Thanks for keeping up the good work folks - appreciate it
Cheenu